05 septiembre 2011

English

I have a little problem: my English is horrible. But I want to study in an UK or Canadian university (or maybe I'll go to Belgium, to Lovaina –how do you say that in eng... sorry... in English? Louven? fortunately for me there they accept engl... sorry... English speakers...). So, I must, have to, should... improve my eng... sorry... English.
I am making (or doing? OMG!) my M.A. dissertation on Albertus Magnus (Why M.A.? at UNAM we have to study 2 years... why it is not a M.Phil? Warum!!! Well, here, it is called Maestría). And... ok... I know greek and latin. Sorry. I know Greek and Latin. Ok I only can read Aristotelian Greek and Medieval Latin (Albert's and Thomas' Latin, and I don't mention Avicennian Latin, because Avicenna didn't write in Latin but was Domingo González... sorry, Dominico Gundissalinus who translated Avicenna into lati... sorry, Latin, and, obviously, he thought in quasi-spanish when he was translating Avicenna... –and Michael Scotus (¿Miguel el Escocés?) thought in Latiñol (I believe this)–

Ok. I have a few months in order to improve my eng... sorry, my English (and I have few days in order to learn that in eng... sorry, in English, languages are written with CAPITAL letters )... and... I need your help...

See you.

Soon, I will try to tell to you about my dissertation...

See you soon...


PD: O sea, en serio, corríjanme. No sean así... anónimamente si quieren... juro que se los agradeceré ¡pueden dar rienda suelta al sarcasmo! ¡por favor!

No hay comentarios.: